Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chatting

I have literally spent all morning learning to upload videos from my new video camera onto my computer, and then on the internet. I am not stupid... there were many good reasons this was not working. After 30 minutes spent on the phone with HP tech support and a lot of inappropriate language spoken in front of my son, I am ready to try to upload my first video here on the blog.

This is a video of Ben chatting away. (Ignore MY chatting, as it is highly annoying.)

While it uploads, a quick translating dictionary for you.

"Ello!" = Hello! (Think, "Ello, Guv-na!")
"I-eeee!" = Hi! or Eye
"Ba-pa" = Grandpa or Diaper
"Ah do" = All done
"No" = Either the obvious, or "nose"

Obvious ones:
"Hot." He only whispers it in a menacing tone.
"Mama" (which he refuses to say in this video) and "Dada"
"Buh-bye!"

That should be enough to get you through.




2 comments:

Ellen said...

I forgot "viking." Peter is brainwashing him early.

Eileen said...

All the time you spent learning to post your videos was well spent. I loved seeing Benjamin sledding and talking and refusing to make a snow angel.