Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time for an update!

My mom is a blogging slacker! Not only has she not been posting pictures... she hasn't really been taking many, either. Oh well. Here are some random ones from Easter and thereabouts.


I got some cool toys in my Easter basket. And an AWESOME hat! Everyone mocked my mom when she said she got me such a cool hat. But then, they saw me in it... and they knew that she was very wise and fashionable.




Grandma! How did you know that I LOVE high fives?


There's my Easter basket. Let me down, I WANT it!


My Easter outfit, complete with hat (and cookie monster).


Mom & I went swimming for the first time this month! It was so awesome! I am a swimming champion. See the video in an upcoming post!

1 comment:

Abaigael said...

Ben, That is one hip hat my boy! It looks like you had a very exciting Easter! :)